November 19

I am thankful for

funny-thanksgiving-pictures-13

I am thankful for Australia and America because they are both good countries. I am thankful for a lot of things like food to eat, water to drink, a house to live in, my family and Thanksgiving feast. We don’t have Thanksgiving in Australia so it is something new for us. It is a fun day. I’m also glad I get to play on the swings at recess.

Posted November 19, 2015 by coopers15 in category Uncategorized

7 thoughts on “I am thankful for

1. fordycej

Dear Cooper,
    I laughed when I saw the picture you selected for your blog post. It is really funny. I also liked the way you wrote your Thanksgiving paragraph. Isn’t it nice to remember everything you said in your list during this season of giving thanks?

I’m thankful for you Cooper,
    Mrs. Fordyce

P.S. I’m happy you like playing on the swings at recess.

Reply
  2. Mrs. Dorsey

Dear Cooper,
    Funny, funny picture! I didn’t know you had such a sense of humor! I am happy for you to be able to celebrate Thanksgiving this year. New traditions are exciting. What are some of the things you celebrate in Australia?
    Mrs. Dorsey

Reply
  3. Derek

Hi my name is Derek and I’m from the PA and in Mr.Geimans class. I am thank full for food to eat too because we would die. I wish that you could have put in like what you ate. I ate, turkey,salad,stuffing,mash potatoes,and biscuit and butter and my almost my whole family came. If you want to follow me follow me at http://blog.elanco.org/hockha73t/

Reply
  4. Tatham

Hi Cooper it’s me Tate Cooper please vote for the best blog. Best Class:elanco.org/ageiman la Best student : _ Burkholdz1q

To vote : edublogawards.com/vote-here/

Reply
  5. Dane

COOL COOPER! Please visit The link http://edublogawards.com/vote-here/ and it will take you to an edublogs awards where you have to vote for a class and other categorys of where you can vote. In best CLASS blog please vote for blog.elanco.org/ageimanla. From Dane. PLEASE HELP US WIN!!!!!!!!!!

Reply
  6. Dimitriy Dubskiy

Hey, Cooper! I really love the picture. You never had Thanksgiving? I’ve had it all my life. I live in America, PA, and I go to Blue Ball Elementary School. I am in Mr. Geimans class, and we got nominated for the edublogs awards. Please vote for our class: blog.elanco.org/ageimanla/ And please vote for any of the four students in our class that got nominated:
    Kaylie,blog.elanco.org/umblepz4/

Abby, http://blog.elanco.org/forre5yz/

Rayne, blog.elanco.org/covertcjv/

And, finally, Moses: blog.elanco.org/burkholdz1q/

Reply
    1. coopers15 (Post author)

Hi Dimitriy!
      Thank you for commenting on my blog. I am from Australia and Thanksgiving is an American celebration. That is why I never had Thanksgiving before we moved here to Oregon.
      From Cooper.

Reply