November 5

Lelooska Field Trip

Cropped-old-man1-e1395200021434

When I woke up in the morning, I felt a little sick. I think it was because I was a little scared. I didn’t know what was going to happen and I didn’t like that. My Mum told me everything would be ok and I would have fun.

I got to school then did 10 minutes of math. Then got ready and got on the bus. I sat next to my friend Walker. We had a toilet break around the corner from Lelooska. We got off the bus and went to the museum first. It was in Washington. We learned the more feathers you have, the more special you are. We heard a story and they danced. The wore costumes and masks. They told us what they were called, but I have forgotten. They were a little funny. They had a fire started and one of them squeaked. It was a thumbs up! I liked it a lot.

Then we got back on the bus. We got off at a park and had lunch. I played on the flying fox and monkey bars. I ran a lot to burn off some energy because I knew we had a long bus ride back to school. We got back on the bus and got back to school.

When we got back to the classroom, I shared my beanie boo raccoon with the class. It was a birthday present from my little brother Dexter.

I liked the Lelooska field trip. Even though I was scared to start with, it was a fun day to remember.

Posted November 5, 2015 by coopers15 in category Uncategorized

7 thoughts on “Lelooska Field Trip

1. Kym

I am so proud of you for going on this field trip. I know you were scared, but you did it! And you wrote a great blog about the day. Great work buddy!

Reply
  2. nikkiw15

Dear Cooper,
    I like all of your details. You did a great post. I love that you got a picture.

Your Friend,
    Nikki

Reply
  3. fordycej

Dear Cooper,
    Oh wow…then wow so more! Your post tells the story of your day and experience with the field trip. I am happy to be part of your story. We had such a nice time together on this field trip.

I could really hear your voice telling your experience. Thank you!
    Mrs. Fordyce

Reply
  4. Maddie

hi cooper how are you. i loved how you gave lots of details.I would have liked to find out the name of the people that were dancing in the costumes.I wounder if you would have told more about what was going on when you and your classmates were on the bus if you had more time. Please check out my blog>http://blog.elanco.org/horstfge/

Reply